10 Posts a Day on Bubblews is Easy and Earns Money

I started writing for a site called Bubblews last summer. You can submit up to 10 posts a day and they can be very short--only 400 character minimum. And you earn money for every page view, like, share and comment. That's a breeze. But the catch is you also have to interact and read other users' post. I have long debated with myself whether writing the maximum 10 posts per day on Bubblews is a good idea. Obviously that's not possible every day, but on those times I can should I? For awhile I cut back and started interacting a lot more. Then I tried waiting out posts and interacting only to get posts bumped to the front page. Read on.  Write 10 Posts a Day? If You Can You Should

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo

Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.