Money Tight This Christmas? Give the Best Gift Money Can Buy

My heart goes out to parents struggling financially at Christmas. Been there. But when I see people overspending and buying a lot of junk they don't need, my sorrow dims and I get a little annoyed. Call me Scrooge, but it's time we quit confusing debt with poverty. Poverty is no running water, living in open sewers, having no food, no medical care. First world consumerism "poverty" is mostly funds mismanagement. Like people who have iPhones and EBT cards, Medicaid and new cars. Cable, Blu-Ray, satellite TV, games systems and welfare. Gambling, lottery and unemployment. Tattoos, salon nails and food stamps. Drowning in stuff and crying about being poor. Money Tight This Christmas? Give the Best Gift Money Can Buy

Total Pageviews